Check out these fantastic Halloween Makeup ideas from Glo…
1. SEXY BLACK CAT HALLOWEEN MAKEUP
I know, this is probably the ‘unofficial’ backup halloween costume of every woman on the planet, but it’s foolproof! You can’t go wrong with a little meow for the boys. These halloween makeup ideas to transform your look with expertly applied cat-eyes, will have you purring all night long.
- Use a black waterproof eyeliner pencil to draw a dot on the tip of your nose and whiskers on your cheeks.
- Use a liquid eyeliner to trace a thin strip along your upper lash line, extending the color out slightly at the corners for a cat-eye halloween makeup effect.
- Apply a baby pink lip color.
C’mon, you knew she would be on the Halloween makeup ideas list! She’s the envy of every dark haired woman in America! Here’s how you’ll keep up with the Kardashian look for your costume this year.
- Conceal any imperfections. Apply bronze foundation, then get ready to contour like crazy. Take a second foundation that’s two shades darker than your base and apply it to the hollows of your cheeks. Then use a bronzer to further deepen that contouring.
- Use the same bronzer and dust it on your forehead and the tip of your chin. Apply a peachy pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Exaggerate your halloween makeup by accentuating your brows - fill them in with a pencil, end them at a point.
- Use black eyeliner pencil along the top lash lines and in the inner rim of the bottom of your eyes, and then smudge the color. Go over what you did in pencil with black matte eye shadow to make it stronger. Apply a taupe shadow in the crease and a lighter silver or shimmery pink shade on the center of the lid and on the brow bone.
- Then apply a full strip of false eyelashes, then coat on tons of black mascara.
- Line your lips with a nude pencil and fill them in with a pinky nude lipstick or gloss.
Yes, the series (Christina Ricci in particular) has spawned a new trend dating back to the 60’s, but stewardesses give off a real sexy vibe. Remember, this halloween as a Pan Am stewardess, you’re attitude and halloween makeup is trying to land you a sugar daddy!
- Winged liner is what really sells this look. Make the line a little thicker at the outer corners and then wing it up. Leave the bottom lid unlined.
- Choose a taupe eye shadow for the crease of your eyes and a pastel—such as baby blue or sea-foam green—for the lids. Highlight the brow bone with a pearly highlighter.
- Layer volumizing mascara on the upper and lower lashes. If you have full brows, just comb them. If you don’t, fill them in with a natural color, but don’t exaggerate them.
- Brush pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. You want a simple rosy flush, not sculpted cheekbones.
- Slick on a coral or retro frosty pink lipstick.
I mean when you think crazy looking makeup, how can Nicki Minaj not pop into your mind? You’ll be instantly recognizable (and a little spooky) with the rapper’s pops of color and giant lashes. Check out how to steal Nicki’s look for your own Halloween makeup:
- Use a cream foundation brushed on evenly to mimic Minaj’s great skin.
- Curl your own lashes and apply mascara, then glue on the thickest false eyelashes you can find.
- Draw a thick strip of black on the top lid and a colorful, sparkly liner on the bottom lash lines. Minaj favors aqua or pink.
- Peruse your current eye shadow palette for the brightest halloween makeup shades you have.
- Finish with a bold pink lip color. The perfect choice is M.A.C.’s Limited Edition Pink 4 Friday, which Minaj herself designed.
Twilight and True Blood have made this trend incredibly popular this year. So if you want to be a sexy bloodsucker, try these Transylvanian halloween makeup tips on for size.
- Use a foundation one shade lighter than your skin. Then apply a matte translucent powder so that your halloween makeup is very flawless and pale. Really pack it on.
- For really dramatic and creative halloween makeup, create blood dribbles coming out of the corners of your mouth with either a liquid stain, red lipstick, or cream blush.
- Fill in brows with a dark brown or black pencil for a strong, exaggerated appearance. Use lots of mascara, but just on the outer half of the lashes, to give them a more exotic look.
Victoria’s Secret supermodel Adriana Lima had rocked this look once or twice and made it popular. Here’s how to get that sexy Egyptian vibe with your halloween makeup:
- Mix a few drops of liquid illuminator with your foundation and apply that all over your face.
- Use a very dark pencil to give yourself brows that are arched at the center. Then add a little gold cream eye shadow on your brow bones.
- Use a black eye pencil to trace a thick strip along the lash line, creating an exaggerated eye shape that extends beyond the eye but goes straight across rather than upward. Top off the lashes with black mascara.
- Use a hint of burnt-sienna blush on the cheeks.
- Finish off with a brownish-brick-red lip color. Blot it off so it looks like a stain, you don’t want a glossy shine.
This is a classic Halloween costume that seems to never go out of style and the Halloween makeup to match is classic:
- Even out your skin tone, taking your foundation a couple of shades lighter for a ghoulish effect.
- A smoky eye is powerful and sexy. Rim the top and bottom lash lines with black liner, and then exaggerate the stroke at the outer corners. Use a brush to smudge the liner and smoke it out.
- Use a dark brown eye shadow over the lid and put a little underneath the eyes on the bottom lash line.
- A nude lip with a smoky eye is standard fare and will look great. But if you want to make more of a statement, go red.
- All witches have moles—it’s practically a rule. So add yours to complete your Halloween makeup.
Halloween Makeup at Glo Extensions
Make sure you stand out this Halloween with dramatic Halloween makeup from Glo Extensions. Get some more inspiration for your halloween makeup by viewing our makeup gallery. Makeup at Glo from $30 – $75. Click here for more information, ‘like’ our Facebook page to keep up to date with our latest looks for halloween makeup or call us on (303) 968-4222